Photo of the Year Competition!
Would you like the chance to win a weekend getaway in the Yarra Valley? Follow these simple steps below and you and a friend could win a weekend away to experience the beauty, culinary excellence, and of course, the incredible wine that the Yarra Valley has to offer.
Follow @wineyarravalley on Instagram
Share a photo of your favourite Yarra Valley experience
Tell us in your caption why it’s your favourite and add #wineyarravalley
One winner per month will be selected and will receive a prize, the monthly winners will go in the chance to win the Wine Yarra Valley, photo of the year competition, drawn on Monday 23rd December, 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is conducted by Wine Yarra Valley
- Entry to the competition constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions
- The competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An Eligible Entrant is an individual who, at the time of entry:
- Is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older
- Is not a member or partner of the Yarra Valley Wine Growers Association
- Competition entry opens 18/04/2019, 12am, and closes 22/12/2019, 11:59pm. All times and dates are related to Melbourne, Australia.
- This is a game of skill, the best image presenting the Yarra Valley, at the discretion of Wine Yarra Valley, will win the competition
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must have an active Instagram Account and follow the entry instructions.
- All entrants must ensure that their entries are posted online during the Entry Period. All Entrants must follow @wineyarravalley on Instagram. All entrants must post their own image, depicting their favourite thing about the Yarra Valley region. All entrants must use the #wineyarravalley in their posted caption to be eligible to win.
- All costs associated with accessing the competition website and social media are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
- At the discretion of Wine Yarra Valley, entries made by an entrant may be classified as invalid if the entrant:
- Fails to establish their entry with reasonable satisfaction
- Fails to follow the conditions outlined in point six (6)
- Submits an entry that is promoting binge/excessive alcohol consumption
- Submits an entry that, is in some way illegal, plagiarised or infringers Copyright law
- In Wine Yarra Valley’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions
Winner and Prize:
- One image per month will be selected as the winner of ‘Photo of the Month’, putting them in the draw to win the ‘Photo of the Year’.
- ‘Photo of the Month’ will be drawn on the 30th of each month, from April – November at 9am, and on the 23rd of December, 9am, 2019.
- The winner of ‘Photo of the Year’ will be drawn on 23/12/2019, 12pm.
- Each Eligible Entrant may only enter the competition once
- If for any reason a winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by Wine Yarra Valley, then the prize will be forfeited
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, Wine Yarra Valley, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specified
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as monetary value
- Winners will be notified via their Direct Messages on Instagram
- Each winner will be required to provide the Wine Yarra Valley with details requested to redeem their prize within 7 days of being notified of the entrant’s winning entry
- ‘Photo of the Year’ prize includes 1 x night accommodation in the Yarra Valley, 1 x dinner, 2 x lunch(s) and a variety of activities over the two days
- The ‘Photo of the Year’ prize allows the Eligible Entrant winner to bring one friend with them
- The winner of the ‘Photo of the Year’ prize has six months from issue date to redeem prize
- Total prize value does not exceed $3,000AUD
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram
- By entering the competition, each entrant releases Instagram from any and all liability to the entrant arising in any way from the conduct of the Competition
- All information provided by a Promotion entrant is provided to the Promoter and not to Instagram