$60,000 p/a + super
Full-time, Part-time, Casual Positions Available
Helen & Joey Estate is one of the most recognisable wineries in the Yarra Valley due to its outstanding wines, views, and iconic unicorn statue, Bruce. Introducing the new Re’em Hotel and Fine Dining Restaurant, a luxurious oasis nestled in the heart of the picturesque Yarra Valley. Join us on a journey where nature’s beauty meets refined luxury in stays, rich wines, and world-class culinary delights.
We are seeking a professional and talented Hotel Receptionist who is committed to creating unforgettable stays for our guests with the goal of making them feel right at home.
We are looking for Full-time, Part-time, and Casual candidates to come and join our dedicated team!
About the role…
• Greeting and checking-in guests with a warm welcome
• Assisting guests with checkouts, billing inquiries and tractions
• Answering phone/emails and assisting with enquires
• Providing information about hotel amenities, local attractions, and services
• Handling reservations and room assignments efficiently
• Addressing guest requests, and room service promptly and professionally
• Ensuring the front desk area is clean and organised at all times
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with hotel management software is an advantage
• Flexibility to work various shifts, including morning, evenings, weekends, and public holidays
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary and potential for advancement
• Training and development
• A supportive and friendly team
• Employee discounts
Join us in meeting visitors from all around the world and making every guest’s stay, one that is truly unforgettable. Please send your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Please apply with a current resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or please feel welcome to contact me directly on 0432 141 944 to discuss the role.