The Rosé Evolution launch event kicks-off a nine-day festival of spring events celebrating the pale, dry and delicious wines of the Yarra Valley, whether they be fizzy, funky or just pink!
The Rosé Evolution launch party gives wine-lovers the opportunity to taste rosé from across the Valley and rub shoulders with some of the region’s best winemakers:
- Caroline Mooney, Zonzo Estate
- Jono Thompson, De Bortoli Wines
- Jess Clark and Mike Latham, Giant Steps
- Simon Steele, Medhurst Wines
- Tim Dexter and Anthony Visser, Dominique Portet
- Stuart Dudine, Alkimi Wines
- Angus Ridley and Cathy Phelan, Sutherland Estate
- Anthony Fikkers, Rising Wines
- John Waterson, Yering Station
- Tim Perrin, Oakridge Wines
Ticket price includes all tastings, food and live music.
On the menu: Beautiful fresh prawn and watercress baguettes with french fries served from 1.30pm