Date: Monday 2nd August
Time: 10.30am – 1.00pm
Welcome the winter in the valley of wine
Crisp nights, moody skies, hearty food and delicious wine. Winter in the Yarra Valley is a season unto itself. Now in its third year, Fireside is a 16-day festival that celebrates all things winter and wine in the Yarra Valley, including a special Fireside Brunch hosted by yours truly.
The Chandon Fireside Brunch is a chance to take in the chilly air of Chandon’s vineyards and embrace the warmth of friends, plus a smoky cocktail on arrival and a glass of sparkling during a four-course brunch.
- Your ticket will include your choice of cocktail:
- Blood orange mimosa with burnt orange
Sparkling Pinot Shiraz mulled wine with cinnamon and cherry wood smoke
As well as a four-course brunch curated by our head chef, Josh Smyth, including:
- Smashed broad bean and avo
- Baked Mill Grove triple cream brie with warm croissants
- Hot smoked salmon with caper, dill and horseradish
- Locally baked bread with Fitzroy cultured butter
- 63-degree egg with buttered local exotic mushrooms
- Bacon potato rosti
- Spatchcocked Hazeldene chicken with housemade tarragon mustard
- Creamed baby spinach
- Yoghurt panna cotta with spice apple and rhubarb and coconut granola
In adherence with the most recent COVID restrictions for hospitality venues, guest densities of 1 person per 4sqm will be observed, and masks remain mandatory outdoors and indoors when not seated. Guests will be required to be seated for all food and beverage service, including welcome drinks and canapés.