2021 Alkimi Syrah Rosé

$30.00 Inc GST

The Syrah for this Rosé has been blended from two separate vineyards in the Upper Yarra; the lion’s share of the blend (75%) is from the D’Aloisio vineyard in Seville and the remaining 25% from Silvan Reservoir Vineyard. Both batches were handpicked at moderate ripeness, perfect for a fresh, dry style of Rosé. Intervention was in the winery was minimal; the fruit was whole bunch pressed and wild fermented, with only a small amount of sulphur dioxide used prior to filtration and bottling.
The resulting wine exhibits notes of fresh strawberry and dried cranberry with a hint of spice and a lovely crisp finish.

Out of stock

SKU: WINE Category: