Celebrating spring: An exclusive Yarra Valley curated hidden igloo high tea experience!
Immerse yourself in an indulgent high tea experience in your own private igloo and celebrate the flavours and beauty of the Yarra Valley.
Savour delectable delights from a curated menu, accompanied by beautiful pink drinks including:
- Rosé sangria on-arrival
- Unlimited De Bortoli and Steels Gate Rosés
- Banks non-alcoholic gin
- Pink lemonade mocktails
- Loose-leaf and iced teas
High tea menu includes:
- Summer salad roll with truffle-infused camembert
- Chicken mini roll with rosé pepper jelly
- Smoked salmon and caviar blini
- Goats cheese and beetroot tart
- Spinach and feta quiche
- Strawberry and lemon scone with strawberry cream
- Lime curd meringue
- Rosé layered panna cotta
- Passionfruit cheesecake brownie
- White chocolate mud cake
One igloo seats 4 – 7 guests (minimum of 4 people applies).
$272 per person
Please note, this experience will be located on a rural property (with a walk down a hill, through a paddock) and we therefore recommend that boots or gumboots be worn to access the high tea location.