Company: Oakridge Wines
Job Title: Cellar Door Manager
- Love what you do and leave your mark
- Join our exceptional winery ranked #1 in 2023 by Halliday WIne Companion and The Real Review
- We value our people
The Cellar Door Manager is responsible for promoting our brand and business by creating exceptional customer experiences for visitors and direct and ongoing customer relationships. Reporting to the Hospitality Manager, this is your opportunity to join a highly regarded winery located in the heart of Victoria’s oldest wine region – the Yarra Valley.
Sound good? Read on.
Here’s a snapshot of the Cellar Door Manager responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and share your passion and knowledge of wine to craft memorable customer experiences
- Actively drive sales of the company’s wine products in line with monthly and annual targets
- Manage, coach and constantly develop the Cellar Door team to be motivated to deliver performance at the highest level
- Create long term forecasts and manage stocks of back vintage wines available for sale
- Participate in technical tastings with winemakers representing a broad consumer perspective
- Promote and sell Wine Club memberships
- Develop and extend initiatives for sales direct to consumers
- Handle and develop the customer and cellar door visitor databases
- Create strategies to gain new members by leveraging other customer touchpoints and finding new channels
- Manage and record all stock movements
- Support our tourism strategy by liaising with tourism partners to plan group visits, cellar door tastings and/or Behind the Scenes Tours
- Take active responsibility with health and safety policies to implement control strategies to eliminate or minimise identified risks.
Now let’s talk about you
- Wine knowledge, and WSET level 2 or higher
- Office administration skills
- Extensive knowledge of the wine industry
- Team management experience (including identify and hiring of talent)
- Strong customer focus, communication and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and a drive for results
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays
The benefits are good too!
- An exclusive discount card for BWS, Dan Murphy’s, Woolworths, BIG W and other Endeavour Group brands, including our ALH pubs
- Monthly meeting-free days
- Your health and wellbeing is your most important asset, and as one of our valued team members, it’s our first priority. You will have a range of free services to help you live well and support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Endeavour Group is full of opportunities – use our dedicated learning and development options to grow an idea, yourself, and your career. This is just the start, so dream big.
At Endeavour, we value being a workplace where everyone’s welcome – if you meet a number of the requirements (and not all), we encourage you to apply.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn #EDG #EGL
Further enquiries and applications Click Here