Join us for the opening weekend of Fireside Yarra Valley, as we celebrate our great region with a fantastic winter dining experience.
Enjoy a two-course menu cooked over charcoal along with a host of special wines from magnum from the past decade of Jayden Ong Wines.
Fireside Feature Charcoal Grill Menu – $68pp for food
Optional wine pairing is priced at $65pp
Marinated olives and house pickles
Noir de Jambon
Local sourdough and butter
2013 One Block Chardonnay from Magnum
2015 One Block Chardonnay ‘Granite’ from Magnum
Pasture raised beef and local onions cooked over charcoal
Broccolini from the grill with almond cream
2013 La Maison de Ong Syrah ‘The Hermit’ from Magnum
2014 La Maison de Ong Syrah ‘The Hermit’ from Magnum
A concise list of cocktails, freshly shucked rock oysters, and other menu enhancements will be available on the day.
So gather your group and come join us for a fantastic Yarra Valley winter experience!
• This menu is a sample and is subject to produce changes and variations.
• Ticket price includes a two-course set menu. Wine pairing and beverage options can be decided on the day.
• Please include any dietary notes when purchasing your tickets. Gluten free and vegetarian menus will be available with prior notice.
• Reservations are for a 2 hour duration, by which time we kindly ask for the table to be returned for guests who are joining us later.
• Our restaurant seating is a mix of tall tables with padded stool seating and traditional restaurant seating. Some of the seating arrangement will be communal, please reach out to Winery and Cellar Bar with any questions or concerns – email@example.com
• The Yarra Valley is a cool climate region and in the cooler months the large winery is kept at an optimum temperature for our wine in barrel and tank. We do have some heating indoors and outdoors and have woollen blankets and hot water bottles available upon request. For your comfort we recommend wearing lots of cosy layers and dressing for the elements!