Embark on a seasons adventure with Chef Ryan Frost’s Duck Tasting Menu paired with Nine One Six Pinot Noir at Barrique Wine Store. This extraordinary menu promises to tantalize your taste buds with a symphony of flavours, paired with exceptional Pinot Noir vintages.
- Welcome cheers (of course) with blanc de noir vintage 2019, first ever from Nine One Six and only 50 bottles left.
- Then Duck, Pork, Pistachio, and Apricot terrine; paired with 2012 vintage to counterpoint.
- A tangy Duck Cigar with Hoisin sauce to follow, complemented by the 2013 Pinot Noir with berry and spice notes.
- New a Smoked Duck Pastrami with Jerusalem Artichoke puree and citrusy orange. The vibrant 2017 Pinot Noir enhances the smoky and zesty elements.
- To follow, Confit Duck Leg with Baby Carrots and luscious Apple Jus, matched with fruity depth of the 2019 Pinot Noir.
- We’ve changed the menu to include Ryan’s Gran’s sticky date. It’s more than romance. True love. We may find something on the Barrique shelves to match this glory…
Ian Frost, Wine Educator to guide, sharing thoughts and experiences. Erin-Marie and John Brand at the table with stories about the seasons at Nine One Six. Mike and Claire, our dear hosts at Barrique Wine Store, present this festival Fireside Wine Yarra Valley.
Seated event with limited capacity – book now to avoid disappointment!